JACAFA Foundation (Japan Central Asia Friends and Associates Foundation) & The Nippon Foundation call for applicants for scholarship program among full-time undergraduate university students.
Up to 2 years (from October 2022 till June 2024). Subject to annual review.
EUR 100 per month (inclusive of all local taxes) to be used for successful completion of study and other academic activities
• Be a citizen of Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, or Azerbaijan under the age of 23
• academic record: GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4-point scale, or the equivalent
• good spoken and written English proven with TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC certificate, OR a record of English courses completed
• be a full-time student with 2 more years to complete undergraduate degree in the following fields of study: social sciences, economics, finance, management, computer science, computer engineering.
• application form (to be filled online: https://forms.gle/KKAkFU888qMoy51n6)
• current student ID or certificate (scan copy)
• most recent university transcript (scan copy)
• a minimum of 2 recommendation letters from professors (scan copy)
• personal essay (about yourself that will assist us in judging what sort of person you are, including statements about your education and upbringing, most significant achievements, the experiences and persons that have affected your personal, academic and professional growth, the reason why you chose the field you are currently studying)
Submission of documents
The full set of documents listed above should be emailed to email@example.com. The successful candidates will be contacted for further selection process by email.
Additional potential benefits
• Participation in JACAFA alumni events held annually in Central Asian countries
• Eligibility to apply for the JACAFA Japan Visit Program contest when you successfully become JACAFA alumni. Selected applicants may receive a fully paid trip to Japan.
• JACAFA alumni are eligible to run small-size projects up to $10 000 per year as a grant.
Application Deadline: 18:00, April 29, 2022
For questions, contact via +996 778 158429 (whatsapp) / firstname.lastname@example.org